"Any crisis can reach to a prolific shape, if we just skip its catastrophic connotation."
... sounds easy to say. But if we manage to survey crisis, inner, outer conflicts or emotions with all of their different aspects in a benevolent and curious way, we can encourage ourSelves to act Self-reliantly, so that constructive solutions can be found. We can grow and learn how to realise the deeper sense that often lies behind.
On the basis of positive psychology, all aspects of our inner lives, the unloved as well as the beloved ones, are considered supporting helpfully in their intention.
I'll offer a space to you, in which you will be very much appreciated, so that you can appear as you are, with all of your issues, to experience yourSelf and raise.
Personal session topics could be:
- inner or outer conflicts
- personal crisis
- issues related to your family of origin or actual family
- relation avoiding patterns
- sense of guilt
- hypercritical sense, sense of inferiority or worthlessness
- personal or professional challenges
- experiencing and cherishing your inner life
- realising your personal boundaries and preserve them (Self-acceptance)
- accepting your wishes and needs and feed them